When you are doing global business, travelling is inevitable. And when you are going to different places, you must highly consider the culture and traditions. Here are a few tips on how are you going to manage the differences in culture during your travel:
1. The first thing that you should consider is the way you dress and behave. You must be low-key especially in dress and manners
2. Schedule ample time for meetings. Expect that this can be longer than what you had anticipated.
3. Show interest by listening attentively to what your colleague is telling you. It is important that you show you care to the discussion.
4. Do not be too direct by getting a “Yes” or “No” answer.
5. Establish good connection in order to build relationship and trust.
The key to a successful global partnership is to adjust on the diversity of culture and being sensitive with every action especially in dealing with your global market.