November 14, 2008

Global News : Yahoo and Microsoft Partnership

This is a global news I read over CNN.Com where it talked about the possible partnership of Yahoo and Microsoft.

Now that a pivotal advertising partnership with Google is off the table, Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang is ready to return to the bargaining table with Microsoft if the world's largest software maker remains interested in buying his embattled Internet company.

"To this day, I believe the best thing for Microsoft to do is to buy Yahoo," Yang said Wednesday evening at the Web 2.0 summit in San Francisco.

Although he said there aren't any current talks, Yang stressed he and the rest of Yahoo's board "remain open to everything" after a looming legal battle with the U.S. Justice Department prompted Google to abandon its rival. Google would have sold some of the ads alongside Yahoo's search results had the proposal panned out.


I honestly don't know how will I react? What I mean in reacting here is that, I am wondering if this is a good indication for small business owners or global entrepreneurs in whatever way. Anyone of you, kind enough to share your ideas, you can always share it my comments section and I would be very glad to hear and learn from your views.


No comments: