In this era, men and women are both equal when it comes to business. It is not an issue if whether you are a woman or a man, as long as you know that you are capable of doing the business, nobody will hinder you. The society has accepted the fact that global business is for everybody. No matter what your gender is, you can become a global business inspiration.
I have listed the top 10 businesswomen who are successful in their careers as women entrepreneurs. They are of great influence in the global business with their personality.
1. Stephanie Agresta –she is a Consultant & Social Media Expert
2. Kare Anderson – Journalist & Strategist
3. Susan Bratton – CEO, Personal Life Media
4. Anita Campbell – Editor, Small Business Trends
5. Krishna De – Personal Branding Expert
6. Zadi Diaz – New Media Producer, Smashface Productions
7. Kimberlie Dykeman – On-Camera Personality, Motivational Speaker
8. Dr. Marsha Firestone – Founder, Women Presidents’ Organization
9. Jackie Huba – Author
10. Karen Kerrigan – CEO, Small Business Entrepreneurship Council