August 13, 2008

Welcome to Globalpreneur!

Globalpreneur is a blog created to help me, a business beginner and all my readers do and expand business internationally. Doing business internationally is indeed a very big challenge for me as a beginner? What do you think? Well, I just wanted to widen my horizon. If others can do it, why can't I?

So guys, join me with my journey. Your participation is very much appreciated and you are very welcome to share your views here in my blog. Let's promote that entrepreneurial spirit in us. Let's begin the change! Definitely, a change for the best!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Plenty of eveidence to suggest that this is going to be a real winner...economic downturn is causing companies and work from home professionals to re-think what they do, how they do, and how they communicate it. Globalpreneurs is definitely the right tool at the right time!